Mercedez Benz C E Class SLK BMC Replacement Panel Air Filter FB601/08
Measures D1 : 310 | L1 : 143 | L2 : 116
The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as “replacement air filter”. It is installed in the vehicle’s original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM’s 10 microns).
BMC air filters are produced using a “Full Moulding” system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
- Mercedes CLASS C (W204/C204/S204) C 180 1.8 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 156HP 09>
- Mercedes CLASS C (W204/C204/S204) C 200 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 184HP 09>
- Mercedes CLASS C (W204/C204/S204) C 200 KOMPRESSOR 184HP 07-09
- Mercedes CLASS C (W204/C204/S204) C 250 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 204HP 09>
- Mercedes CLASS E (A207/C207) E 200 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 184HP 10>
- Mercedes CLASS E (A207/C207) E 250 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 204HP 09>
- Mercedes CLASS E (W212/S212) E 200 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 194HP 09>
- Mercedes CLASS E (W212/S212) E 250 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 204HP 09>
- Mercedes SLK (R172) SLK 200 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 184HP 11-15
- Mercedes SLK (R172) SLK 250 CGI BLUE EFFICIENCY 204HP 11-15
We recommend all parts are fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure the correct fitment
Please see our shop for more genuine and performance parts