Forge Motorsport Performance Chargecooler Radiator Fits Toyota Supra MK5 A90
With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power.
With this in mind, Forge are proud to release another PolarCooler as the first auxiliary cooling system for the BMW B58 engine Found in the A90 Supra. Following extensive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different styles of water core with different fin pitch configurations, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
If you are a keen modifier and wish to push the limits of your A90 this chargecooler is a must, With 177% increase in volume hot climate owners will definitely appreciate the development that has gone into this product resulting in safer IATs (inlet air temps) for a longer period of time meaning when on track it takes longer for the standard ecu to reduce ignition timing which will create power loss. With the Forge PolarCooler it results in more power for longer with peace of mind for track day sessions.
The PolarCooler is available in either a powder coated satin Black finish or motorsport raw Alloy.
The uniquely developed Forge PolarCooler features:
- An increase of over 170% extra capacity using a 18 fpi (fins per inch) louvre super tech cooling core for maximum cooling.
- The PolarCooler replaces the OEM chargecooler radiator.
- This chargecooler has been designed featuring triple pass water flow to ensure all of the surface area of the core is utilised, meaning maximum cooling efficiency.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20°C (68°F) in 3 back to back runs on the dyno.
- The Forge PolarCooler locates in the OEM position and is supplied with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and core or motorsport raw alloy
- A reduction of the temperature of the cooling water is directly equated with an improved cooling performance of the charged air.
- With an increase in volume of water introduced to the cooling system the thermal temperatures can be kept at a much reduced level over a longer period, ensuring greater performance and efficiency which in turn is perfect for your fast road and track enthusiast. The Forge radiator has a volume of 23 litres compared to the OEM of just 8.3 litres.
500mm x 615mm x 27mm (8.3l)
480mm x 600mm x 80mm (23l)
This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our worldwide lifetime warranty. We estimate that it will take around 4-5 hours to complete installation of this product.