Porsche Powerflex Aluminium Jack Pad Adapter 73mm PF57-560
Powerflex Aluminium Jack Pad Adapter PF57-560
Protect the underside of your Porsche with Powerflex new CNC Machined Aluminum Jack Pad Adapter.
A CNC aluminium jack pad to fit into the elongated lifting points on most modern Porsche vehicles and is designed to help lift stability and location, whilst protecting the underside of your vehicle using high strength polyurethane lifting shield pads. A simple twist and lock action to locate securely for added safety and stability when lifting.
- Knurled Black 95A durometer anti-slip protective pads.
- A must-have for Porsche owners and specialists alike.
Whilst researching the use of Jack Pads on certain vehicles, Powerflex found that the Porsche Owners Manual actually states…
• Lift only at the jacking points provided.
• Use only level anti-slip rubber pads on a lifting platform.
• Risk of serious damage to the engine or vehicle if you lift the vehicle improperly.
• Do not damage any sensitive components in the vicinity of the jacking points.
As your vehicle ages or is driven hard, you may start to experience imprecise handling, uneven tyre wear or unstable braking. These are common problems associated with soft, ageing, or failing rubber compound suspension bushes. Powerflex Suspension Bushes offer the solution.
Powerflex Bushes offer
- Prolonged tyre life
- Improved performance
- Increase safety
- Greater cost-effectiveness
Powerflex is proud to offer a Lifetime Warranty on the entire range of products manufactured.
1x Powerflex PF57-560
Fits: Porsche 911, 964, 993, 996, 997, 991 and Boxster 986/987 and Cayman 987C
Plus See our shop for many more Performance Parts