Mini F54 55 56 57 Forge Motorsport Performance Adjustable Rear Tie Arms Bars
Brand New Genuine Forge Motorsport Performance Parts & Accessories
As the official and preferred supplier of tuning products to the Mini Challenge, we can now officially release to the public, the Forge adjustable rear tie bars for various Mini models.
This product has been developed for, and tested in, the harshest racing environment of the Mini Challenge.
After many months of rigorous testing on the F56 model, we are now confident we have the perfect solution for a vast range of road-going Mini’s.
We started by adding the means of adjustment, and then added strengthening, especially as the development vehicle was used on the track. Then we had polyurethane bushes made by the industries finest Powerflex.
If you ignore the obvious benefits of reducing uneven tyre wear and improving the tyre surface contact area, the ability to adjust the geometry allows the fine-tuning that helps produce faster lap times and race winners. Compared to the OEM installation, you find that the tram lining feel disappears and the turn-in is far crisper.
For fast road use or track enthusiasts, this modification is a must. Of course, if you have other modifications on your car this may be the only way to achieve their full potential.
- Manufactured from the highest quality high tensile steel and with EN16T adjusters.
- Supplied with custom made dirt ingress covers.
- Forge Mini tie bars are enhanced with a corrosion-resistant powder coating process to ensure the maximum longevity even in the worst environments.
- Fitted with Powerflex polyurethane bushes which use advanced unique technology. These have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life and ideally suited to both road and track.
- Manufactured in the UK and covered by our industry-leading Lifetime warranty.
- Mini F54 Clubman 2015 and later
- Mini F55 Hatchback 2014 and later
- Mini F56 Hatchback 2014 and later
- Mini F57 Convertible 2016 and later
We recommend all parts are fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure the correct fitment, though this kit does include fitting instructions
See our shop for other Forge products plus 1000s more Performance Parts