Hyundai Elantra Genesis G70 G80 G90 Forge Motorsport Performance Blow Off Dump Valve
Brand New Genuine Forge Motorsport Performance Parts & Accessories
Forge’s uprated valve for the Kia Cee’d has been expertly manufactured and designed in the UK. The OEM valve which operates uses a rubber diaphragm which can fail over time. Forge’s valve is serviceable, and the spring can be replaced to match the boost of tuned cars. Utilising Forge’s unique design used for the Hyundai i30n, this valve has similar characteristics and can be used either as a fully atmospheric (blow-off) valve, or a recirculating valve – you choose!
This valve replaces the OEM part no. 282343L100
Please take a look at the parts assembly diagram above to confirm this part will fit your vehicle.
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high-temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised black
- Unlike other valves on the market, Forge’s produces no check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty
Genesis G70/G80/G90 (2017-2019)
We recommend all parts are fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure the correct fitment.
See our shop for other Forge products plus 1000s more Performance Parts