Forge Motorsport Performance Silicone Turbo Inlet Adaptor Fits Hyundai i30N Veloster N
Brand New Genuine Forge Motorsport Performance Parts & Accessories
** Please note the hose is available in Blue, Red, or Black. Please state at checkout which colour you require. If no colour is specified then black will be sent. **
With Forge leading the way in aftermarket products for the new Hyundai’s, Forge is proud to present their turbo inlet adaptor for the i30N and Veloster N.
Mated to Forges 4” intake and high-performance filter FMINDK28 the gain from the turbo adaptor alone was 10BHP, and, along with a gain in torque, it really transforms your driving experience. The power can be felt from just above 3000 RPM and helps keep a hard consistent pull all the way to the rev limiter. See here for FMINDK28 on our website FMINDK28 in our eBay shop
Testing was completed on a Maha independent dyno, manufactured by the same people who currently supply BMW M sport and Mercedes Benz for all of their engine calibration and dyno testing.
Interestingly there has been lots of divided opinions about Forges intake requiring a heat shield. Testing took place with the bonnet shut and replicated wind speeds of around 70MPH. Intake temperatures were logged and monitored along with thermal images taken. During this testing, Forge did not see the inlet pipe or intake temperatures rise; even after 4 hard pulls, the inlet temperatures stayed at a steady 30°C.
The Forge developed turbo inlet adaptor improves your i30N or Veloster’s airflow in several ways. Designed in a similar way to a conventional velocity stack, it routes the air more directly into your turbocharger and allows more air to be compressed due to its larger capacity. This can have a positive effect on accelerating your vehicle after long deceleration or in between gear changes due to more air being kept within the intake system.
The Forge turbo inlet adaptor and high flow inlet pipe have a capacity of more than 150% over the stock item. Not only will you notice the increased performance, but also a slight change in your engine acoustics can be heard.
Will this fit other intakes? The answer is yes, it will fit other manufacturers intakes that have an inlet pipe of 102mm (4”). This will not fit the OEM.
This is a simple installation and a modification that releases even more power from the Hyundai`s motor and fitting takes typically around 45 minutes and includes a full set of comprehensive installation instructions.
- Manufactured from 6082 aerospace grade aluminium
- Black anodised for ultimate protection and durability
- Increased capacity of over 150%
- No engine check lights (EML)
- Perfect fit with Forges induction kit
- Increased airflow
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist. The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Made in the UK
- Lifetime warranty
We recommend all parts are fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure the correct fitment, though this kit does include fitting instructions.
See our shop for other Forge products plus 1000s more Performance Parts