High Strength Lightweight 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminium Alloy – Improved Wheel And Tyre Spacing – Better Handling
- Manufactured from high strength lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft aluminium alloy, forged hard anodized for durability and corrosion protection.
- Precision engineered hub-centric and model specific for a perfect fit and wheel balance.
- Limited life range tested for wheel bolts/studs (1 million times) in accordance to ISO3800.
- Strength tested for applications (bolt/stud/nut) in accordance to IS0898-6, SAEJ429, SAEJ995.
- Anti-rust tested (NSS 72 hours) for applications (bolt/stud/nut) in accordance to IS09227.
- Improves wheel and tyre spacing within the wheel arch.
- Better handling.
- Increased safety by widening the vehicle track width.
- Fix brake calliper to wheel clearance issues – particularly when fitting big brake kits.
- Adds inner arch and suspension clearance.
- Fitting instructions included.
- Brand new in the box.
Bolt Pattern: 4×100.
Thread Pitch: M12x1.5.
Centre Bore: 56.1mm.
Fits: Honda Concerto 1991-1994
Before purchasing any wheel spacers please measure the gap between the outer edge of the tyre and the wheel arch. Take 5mm from this figure to help give the maximum thickness wheel spacer suitable for your vehicle. It is good practice to work to 5cm less than this figure to allow for movement of the vehicle suspension. When measuring your wheel gap always measure both the driver and passenger sides on the same axle as measurements may differ slightly and you should always work off the smaller of the two figures. This is especially important as spacers which have been fitted and/or tested cannot be returned.
Delivery can be from 3 days to 2 weeks stock depending/production
Please contact us before purchase, if you have a schedule to work to
Check out the shop for more parts including Exhaust Systems, De-Cats, Sports Cats, Radiators, Coilovers, Lowering springs & Strut Braces + 1000s more Performance Parts