Ford Mustang (S550) Air Lift Performance series Front Air Ride Suspension Struts Bags Kit
Get the stance you want with a Brand New Genuine Air Lift Front Performance Kit
2015 starts an all new design era inside and out for the iconic Mustang. For the first time ever, since it’s introduction over 50 years ago, the Ford Mustang will be available around the globe! Gone are the days of the solid rear axle, as an independent rear suspension has found its way into the car for the first time in a decade. Combine all the technology the Ford Engineers have packed into this platform, along with a wide variety of engine choices, and this car will be a popular choice among tuners worldwide.
The question is where do you start? First and foremost, we suggest doing away with that monster truck stance. Sure you could get low with lowering springs or coilovers, but do you really want to worry about scraping or dealing with the harsh ride quality from traditional lowering methods? Our ALP engineering staff set out to produce the best, no compromise lowering solution for the S550, and they nailed it!
Detailed instructions will help you get your Mustang slammed within a few short hours. If you have the ability to wire a stereo or swap out suspension parts, you should have no problem installing Air Lift Performance air suspension.
Air Lift Front Performance Series Kit – 78521
- 128mm/5.0″ Drop
- Double Bellows Progressive Rate Springs
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Proprietary Bolt-in Camber Plates
- Threaded, Adjustable Strut Mounts
- High Performance Monotube Struts
- High Quality Spherical Ball Upper Mounts
- Sway Bar Endlinks
- Braided Stainless Steel Leader Air Hoses
- No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Pair of air-over monotube struts
- Swaybar endlinks
- Stainless steel leader air lines
- 1/4″ & 3/8″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
- 2015-2018 Ford Mustang Fastback (all models and engines*)
- 2015-2018 Ford Mustang Convertible (all models and engines*)
- *Rear kit, part #78621, does not fit GT350 and GT350R models
NOTE: Does not fit vehicles with Magnetic Ride Control
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: NONE
Installation ManualFront Performance Kit – Download Manual
|Warranty||One Year Limited|
|Application Type||Performance Front kit|
All Air Lift Performance air suspension kits are fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use.
Looking for rear struts or management? See the shop for Air Lift’s full range of Management Systems, ranging from a manual setup, to the digital V2, 3P and 3H systems.
We are authorised Air Lift Retailers & Installers, if your looking for a complete kit, and/or installation, or just a single part, or have any questions, simply send us a message and we’ll be happy to help.
See the shop for rear struts, upgrades to 3P, 3H, V2 and 100s more Air Lift accessories and performance parts