Ford Mustang (S197) 05-14 Air Lift Performance series Front + Rear Air Ride Suspension Struts Bags Kit
Get the stance you want with a Brand New Genuine Air Lift Front + Rear Performance Kit
With Air Lift’s S197 Mustang Performance Air Suspension Kit, you can get the look AND the performance you want in one easy-to-install package! This kit allows you to drop the ride height over 4 inches from the original stock height for a killer parked stance. At the push of a button, you can raise it back up and into your favourite road course or drag strip.
Coil-over suspension can’t compare with the versatility of air. With infinitely adjustable ride height and a lift capability to stock height, no longer do you need to worry about driveway entrances or speed bumps in order to enjoy a lowered car. Forget about the punishing ride that goes with many conventional suspension choices.
And the handling? Air Lift air suspension products are tuned on the racetrack. Countless laps and numerous competitions helped our engineers hone the handling to razor-sharp precision, not unlike premium coil-overs. Guys that race Mustangs have been in the car, and are amazed by the cornering capability and flat cornering nature of the suspension. While you may never intend to track your Mustang, it’s good to know that your car is capable of handling whatever the road throws down.
Air Lift Front Performance Series Kit – 75523
- 120mm/4.7″ Drop
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Threaded, Adjustable Strut Mounts
- Proprietary Bolt-in Camber Plates
- High-Quality Spherical Ball Upper Mounts
- High-Performance Monotube Struts
- Double Bellows Progressive Rate Springs
- Braided Stainless Steel Leader Air Hoses
- No Modifications Necessary for Installation
Air Lift Rear Performance Series Kit – 75623
- 106mm/4.2″ Drop
- 30-Level Adjustable Damping
- Threaded, Adjustable Shock Mounts
- High-Performance Monotube Shocks
- Progressive Rate Sleeve Air Springs
- Braided stainless steel leader hoses
- 1/4″ & 3/8″ PTC fittings
- All mounting hardware
- Detailed instruction manual
- Air Lift’s 1-year warranty and excellent customer support
- 2005-2014 Mustang (Base)
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT
- 2005-2014 Mustang Convertible
- 2005-2014 Mustang GT500
- Modifications Req. Front: NONE
- Modifications Req. Rear: Drill 2 holes near rear spring location; covered by interior trim.
|Installation Manual||Front Performance Kit – Download Manual|
Rear Performance Kit – Download Manual
|Warranty||One Year Limited|
|Application Type||Performance Front & Rear Kit|
All Air Lift Performance air suspension kits are fully engineered to properly fit your vehicle, provide unmatched static drop, and deliver ride and handling capability that exceeds factory suspensions. No other lowering suspension provides a more versatile package for daily use.
Looking for upgrades or management? See the shop for Air Lift’s full range of Management Systems, ranging from a manual setup to the digital V2, 3P and 3H systems.
We are authorised Air Lift Retailers & Installers if your looking for a complete kit, and/or installation, or just a single part, or have any questions, simply send us a message and we’ll be happy to help.