K&N 57i Series induction kits have a tailored design for each different vehicle and will help increase the size restriction that comes with the factory air box.
These economical kits are designed to take into account your vehicle characteristics and the available space under the bonnet. Each kit is designed to provide power throughout the RPM range.
The extra surface area of these open-air air filters provide even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N O/E replacement filter which is limited to the size of the factory air box. The larger air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing its service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
The filter is either directly attached to the engine carburetor or throttle body or indirectly through a tube assembly running from the filter to the engine.
All adapters are made from high quality materials such as steel, aluminum, silicon or reinforced nylon to ensure long life.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®
Fits: Fiat Punto II 1.2 8v 1999-06/2005.
Please see our shop for many more Performance Parts.
Please contact us before purchase if unsure of correct vehicle fitment or if you have any questions.
Items will usually be dispatched within 1-3 working days but can sometimes take longer if in production.