BMW 2 Series F22 F23 220i, 230i, M240i B48 B58 Forge Motorsport Performance Chargecooler Radiator
Brand New Genuine Forge Motorsport Performance Parts & Accessories
With modern-day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions, the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power.
With this in mind, Forge is proud to release another PolarCooler as the first auxiliary cooling system for the BMW B48 & B58. Following extensive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different styles of water core with different fin pitch configurations, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
The uniquely developed Forge PolarCooler features:
- An increase of over 100% extra capacity using an 18 fpi (fins per inch) louvre super tech cooling core for maximum cooling.
- The PolarCooler replaces the OEM charge cooler rad.
- This charge cooler has been designed featuring triple-pass water flow to ensure all of the surface areas of the core is utilised, meaning maximum cooling efficiency.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20°C (68°F) in 3 back to back runs on the dyno.
- The Forge PolarCooler locates in the OEM position and is supplied with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and core.
- A reduction of the temperature of the cooling water is directly equated with an improved cooling performance of the charged air.
- With an increase in the volume of water introduced to the cooling system, the thermal temperatures can be kept at a much-reduced level over a longer period, ensuring greater performance and efficiency which in turn is perfect for your fast road and track enthusiast. The Forge radiator has a volume of 17 litres compared to the OEM of just 7.71 litres.
Fits: BMW 2 Series – F22/F23 LCI from 09/2016 and later – (220i, 230i, M240i)
** Please note this will only fit the B48 and B58 engines **
- OEM: 576mm x 495mm x 27mm
- Forge Polarcooler: 530mm x 471mm x 68mm
We recommend all parts are fitted by a qualified mechanic to ensure the correct fitment, though this kit does include fitting instructions
See our shop for other Forge products plus 1000s more Performance Parts